- Find the food bank nearest you by entering your zip code or state in the U.S.
- U.S. Government Food Assistance Information
- Find meals through Meals on Wheels America. Just enter your zip code for more information.
- Look for food pantries in your state on the Ample Harvest resource page.
- Are you in need of immediate food aid? Call the USDA National Hunger Hotline at 1-866-3-HUNGRY (1-866-348-6479) or 1-877-8-HAMBRE (1-877-842-6273). Information is available in English and Spanish. The hotline operates Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM Eastern Time.
- Use this tool to see if you are eligible for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly called food stamps.
- Use the WIC PreScreening Tool to see if you are eligible for the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).
- Support the MEANS Database, a nationwide resource available in 48 states, working to match those with excess food with those in need. Donate funding, join the volunteer ambassador program, or give them a follow on social media!
- Use FoodFinder to find a food pantry near you.